- Bachelor's degree required
- Supervisory experience of 1-3 years in running a clinic practice, preferably a dental clinic
- Education may be substituted by having had advanced specific education in a certificate-based program from an accredited organization and experience in a similar type of role
- Must be able to demonstrate on a consistent basis strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Efficient and detail oriented; good multitasker
- Must have strong interpersonal skills to interact with staff, faculty and patients
Please note all newly hired staff and faculty will need to be in compliance with Boston University's COVID-19 Vaccination and Booster Requirement within 30 days of date of hire. You must upload your vaccine documentation or request a medical or religious exemption (instructions). For further information on the University's response to COVID-19, please visit the COVID-19 Resources site.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military service, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, or because of marital, parental, or veteran status. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.