We are looking for a certified periodontist to join our very busy referral based periodontal speciality practise. This is a position that will start at 2 days a week and will grow rather quickly for a motivated individual.
- 5 operatory full specialty periodontal and dental implant surgery practise based in central Waterloo run by 2007 University of Toronto Alumni.
- 4 day a week schedule with no evening hours
- >1000 referrals/year from approximately 60 referral sources, new patient consults currently booking >16 weeks out.
- High tech, CBCT Scanner, Intra-oral optical scanner, digital radiography and charting, 2 Zeiss surgical microscopes.
- 2 full-time hygienists
- IV sedation practiced
- Full mentorship provided
- Long-term commitment desired
- Opportunity for equity is negotiable
- Looking for clinical excellence, and an individual that is keen on initiating and fostering referral relationships within the community.
- Opportunity for academic commitment available at University of Western Ontario.
Requirement: Canadian board certified Periodontist
About Grandriver Periodontics
We are a full scope periodontal specialty practise located in Waterloo, ON, Canada. This is a mature periodontal practise with a very broad referral base. All facets of periodontics and implant surgery are practised and performed alongside IV sedation. The practise has been run by a University of Toronto Alumni who is a part time lecturer at the University of Western Ontario, an examiner of the Royal College of Dentists of Canada, and a fellow of the ITI.